Perfect for breakfast, as a mid-day snack or evening dessert.
Only containing natural fruits, soja yoghurt and coconut chippings; this quick and easy recipe could be just the answer for you.
Whether you are receiving friends of family to eat, or looking for a simple and easy-to-make healthy snack, this little beauty of a recipe could be just the thing.
If I can make it, you can…
You will need:
- Strawberries, chopped into small dices
- Banana, sliced thinly
- Coconut chippings
- Soja yoghurt
How to do it:
- So you need the little individual glasses (found anywhere incl. supermarkets and cost next to nothing. The little spoons also.)
- Add a bottom layer of soja yoghurt.
- Add a layer of banana slices.
- Add on top the strawberry dices.
- Sprinkle with coconut chippings.
You can obviously vary the fruits you put in, just strawberry and coconut is refreshing or a mix of red berries – The choice is yours!